Save 25% on the ABR Designation through the month of February.
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation course establishes a foundation of training, skills, and resources to help you succeed as a buyer’s representative. It is specifically designed to help you:
- Convey your value to the buyer-client
- Conduct a seamless, productive buyer counseling session
- Guide a buyer-client through the search-showing-selection process
- Negotiate buyer-clients’ offers
- Bring the transaction to a successful close
- Provide exceptional service
This two-day online course incorporates peer-to-peer discussion forums and a downloadable Student Manual, which includes buyer representation checklists, forms, and worksheets that can help you organize and streamline your day-to-day buyer representation tasks and responsibilities. You’ll also gain specific guidance from leading buyer representation experts. End-of-module quizzes reinforce key concepts and help you prepare for a completion exam at the end of the course.
Click here for more information.