The Consumer Outreach Committee has partnered with Meals on Wheels to “Adopt a Route” and we need your help!!
SCAR volunteers will deliver meals twice a month to the Lake Cable area in Jackson Township. See below for details of the project and to volunteer.
- We ask that you commit to deliver meals only two times within the calendar year. Volunteer time needed is 60-90 minutes for each week. Volunteers will drive their own vehicles (mileage reimbursement is available). Instructions on where to pick up meals, route info, etc. will be communicated before your delivery weeks.
- Space is LIMITED and volunteer spots are taken on a first come-first serve basis.
- We have organized our volunteer slots so that one Affiliate member and one REALTOR member will work together to deliver the meals.
- Volunteer spots are reserved in two week units- we ask that you commit to deliver meals two times- this will ensure an experienced person is handling the route, as well as provide consistency for those receiving their meals. For example if you sign-up to deliver on October 3rd, we ask that you also sign-up for the next delivery date of October 17.
- Small marketing hand-outs may be included with your delivery (business cards, pens, chip clips, etc.)
Call (330-494-5630) or email Chrissy Moock (email@example.com) for more details or to volunteer!