What to Know:
- Effective Dec. 1, 2018 the 72 Hour Rule will change to a 48 Hour Rule.
- Weekends and Postal Holidays will not count in this 48 Hours.
- It remains a $100 penalty if late.
- Sold listing entry does not change – they must be marked sold within 30 day of title transfer.
- Please refer to the attached guidelines.
- The Yes MLS Board of Directors made this decision to benefit all of the buyers and sellers that are relying on fast and accurate information from their agents.
What to Do:
- Please make sure all listings and changes dated Dec. 1 and after are entered/changed in the Matrix MLS system within the new 2 business day deadline.
- Please be careful as you enter and change listings so there are not incorrect prices, dates or selling information in the Matrix MLS system.
- Use a Listing Correction Form to notify the Quality Assurance department if a correction is needed.
Who to Call?
Contact the Quality Assurance Department at 216-485-4100 ext 485 with questions.