Stark and Carroll County Voter Registration
What is the importance of Voting?
“Your vote is your voice as an American citizen. It’s your opportunity to be heard, to hold elected officials accountable for their decisions and to have a say in important issues that affect your community. On Election Day, every vote matters.”– Vote PA
If you’ve never voted before please exercise your right!
Who is eligible to register to vote
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the next general election
- You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.
- You are not in jail or in prison for a felony conviction under the laws of Ohio, another state, or the United States.
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- You have not lost your right to vote due to violations of elections laws.
Click here to register to vote if you are in Stark County.
Click here to register to vote in Carroll County.
Don’t forget to change your address with the Stark County Board of Elections once you’ve moved into your new home. This will ensure you will have no problems voting when election time rolls around. Click here to change your address online.